Monday

There is so much information on the web that sometimes it is hard to sift through everything, especially with the limited time writers have anyway. But, let me tell you, it is worth the effort. At the touch of a few fingers, you can find out about anything you are having trouble with, be it, query letters, revision, writer's block, etc., everything from A to Z in the writing, publishing, agenting world. Do yourself a favor and take a few minutes a day to browse. Call it your business time. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish or find.

On this site, I have collected a few blogs I have found helpful, and, I continue to add to the list when I find new ones that are pertinent. Feel free to look. I hope you find them as useful as I have. Good hunting for whatever it is you are looking for!

No comments: